DEPOSIT A non-refundable deposit of 30% of the holiday is required with the completed booking form to secure your booking. Until that time it is a provisional booking and will only be held for a maximum of 7 days.
FINAL PAYMENT The remaining balance must be received by us on or before the `due date ‘two months prior to arrival. If the balance has not been received by us on the due date, we reserve the right to treat non – payment as a cancellation of the holiday by you. In this case the deposit will be forfeited.
ALTERATIONS TO YOUR BOOKING Your booking is non-transferable and non-alterable. If you do want to make any alterations, we will try to arrange this for you, but no guarantee can be made. If any changes need to be made to your booking, there will be a £50 administration charge per booking. Once your booking is made it cannot be transferred to anyone else or have any guests changed or added without our permission.
DAMAGE/EXTRA CLEANING DEPOSIT The final balance will include a £200 damage deposit. This will be refunded to your nominated account 7 – 10 days after departure, provided the cottage is left in the condition it was found.
CANCELLATION lf a guest cancels less than two months before the holiday begins, we will endeavour to re – book the property and, if successful, will refund monies paid less the deposit. With more than two months’ notice, the deposit only will be forfeited if we are unable to re let the dates. If we are in a government enforced lockdown and you aren’t allowed to come and see us in the first instance we try and find you some new dates, failing that we will refund you. If you cannot come on holiday for any other reason this will have to be covered by your own holiday insurance. Guests are strongly advised to take out holiday insurance to cover any eventuality including Covid.
RIGHT TO REFUSE We reserve the right to refuse any booking and in exceptional circumstances, to cancel or alter arrangements made with you. lf we should need to cancel the booking due to circumstances beyond our control we will offer to reschedule your holiday. If this isn’t possible, we will refund in full all monies paid to us by you minus a £50 administration charge.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE Occupancy is from 3pm until 10am on changeover days. This must be strictly adhered to in the interest of all our guests. This is different at the moment due to Covid -19 cleaning.
- We regret that guests that are not on the booking form are not permitted.
- Guests are responsible for leaving the barns and play areas CLEAN and TIDY – as you found them.
- Any breakages, loss or damage must be reported before your departure – this gives us a chance to rectify before the next guests arrive. Reasonable replacement costs will be deducted from the damage/additional cleaning deposit and further costs billed should the value exceed £200.
- The guest undertakes to permit us reasonable access to the property, but we will endeavour to do so only when convenient to the guest.
- The guest undertakes not to cause an annoyance to other guests or the owners.
- lf in the opinion of the owners of North Bradbury Farm, any guest is not suitable to remain on the premises because of unreasonable behavior or damage, the guest may be asked to leave their accommodation and no refund will be given.
- Towels and linen are provided. Beach towels and swimming towels are NOT provided. Our towels are not to be used outside of the cottages.
ELECTRIC CARS Please note at the moment we have no facilities or insurance for charging cars. There are however several places locally.
LIABILITY North Bradbury Farm are not to be held responsible for the loss of any valuables left on or around the premises and are not liable for any damage, expense, accident, injury or inconvenience whether to person or property which may be sustained in or around the property.
WELLIES are required for EVERYBODY who want to feed the animals – even in the Summer!